Honda enjoys an excellent reputation for reliability and quality, with the Accord becoming America's most popular car in 1989. Today, the brand continues to be one of the most respected in the industry, offering everything from fuel-sipping hybrids to full-size SUVs, and almost everything in between. At Mister Collision, we work on them all, including:
- Accord Hybrid
- Civic Type R
At Mister Collision, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Honda can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Dallas to repair your Honda:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Honda dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Honda dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Honda repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Dallas charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Dallas, Mister Collision is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Honda repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Honda Auto Body Repair in Dallas, We’ve Got You Covered!
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve taken your Honda to an auto body shop that has a proven track record of working on vehicles just like yours. Visit our shop located in Dallas, contact us online, or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your Honda.