Lincoln manufactures cars and SUVs with deluxe features, powerful engines, and unique styling—à la the iconic Town Car of the 1980s and 90s. A favorite among drivers seeking an all-American luxury vehicle, Lincoln recently updated its lineup with the MKS and MKZ sedans as well as the MKX crossover SUV. The new models look great (and those Matthew McConaughey commercials didn’t hurt either), generating newfound appreciation for a classic brand.
At Mister Collision, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Lincoln can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Dallas to repair your Lincoln:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Lincoln dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Lincoln dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Lincoln repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Dallas charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Dallas, Mister Collision is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Lincoln repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Lincoln Drivers in Dallas, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Lincoln is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Lincoln as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Dallas, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!